You needn’t bother with any uncommon hardware or apparatus to begin with metta contemplation.
Another reward is that you can do it anyplace you like — in a peaceful corner of your home, outside in a yard, or even at your work area. Attempt to pick a spot where you’re to the least extent liable to be diverted, at that point follow these means:
1. Sit in an agreeable position. Close your eyes. Take a moderate, full breath in through your nose and proceed with breathing profoundly.
2. Focus on your relaxing. Envision your breath going through your body. Concentrate on your heart.
3. Choose a sort, positive expression. Quietly present the expression, guiding it toward yourself. You can say, “May I be cheerful. May I be protected. May I discover harmony.”
4. Slowly recurrent the expression. Recognize its importance and how it affects you. On the off chance that you get diverted, abstain from making a decision about yourself. Simply come back to the expression and continue rehashing it.
5. Now, consider your loved ones. You can consider a particular individual or a gathering of individuals. Discuss the expression toward them, “May you be glad. May you be protected. May you discover harmony.” Again, perceive the significance and how you feel.
6. Continue discussing the expression toward others, including neighbors, colleagues, and troublesome people. Perceive your feelings, regardless of whether they’re negative. Rehash the expression until you experience empathetic sentiments.
A few people utilize visual symbolism while discussing each expression. For instance, you can envision light discharging from your heart or the individual you’re considering.
You can likewise change the expression all through the training.